Wondering what you could do to support the mums and children who need our help? Your actions – however large or small – can make all the difference. Here are six ideas of what you can do to help.
1. Shop at re:love and re:store
The stock at our re:love dress agency in Barnstaple and re:store charity shop in Bideford changes all the time. Come and take a look at what we’ve got in right now, and show us your #RestoreFinds on Facebook.
2. Volunteer at our shops
Training is provided, so you can gain valuable work experience while having fun and meeting new people. Pop in for an application and a cup of tea.
3. Donate to our shops
Donate your unwanted goods to re:store Bideford where it can find a new home and provide valuable income. Take your preloved, high-end fashion pieces to re:love and receive 50% of the sales back. Find out more about how our dress agency scheme works here.
4. Make a financial donation
• Via mobile: Donate any amount you want, whether £1 or £20. For example, if you want to give £10, just text ‘NDAD40 £10’ to 70070 (you won’t be charged any additional fee for this service).
• Online at JustGiving (one off, or follow the steps to set up a regular donation).
• In cash at re:store. Tax payers can gift aid the donation, which will give us an extra 25p from HMRC for every £1 donated.
• By cheque. Please make payable to NDADA and send to PO Box 141, Barnstaple Devon, EX32 7YN.
• Leave a gift in your will. For information about this, please contact Jane Howe 01271 321946 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Connect with us on social media
Follow our NDADA Facebook page, as well as our re:love and re:store Facebook page and Instagram page. Liking, sharing and tagging others in our posts all help to spread awareness of the refuge’s vital work.
6. Run a fundraiser
Whether you’d like to hold a coffee morning or walk 100 miles – do it in aid of NDADA, and help raise vital funds. Contact us at email@example.com with your fundraising idea.