Can your business support NDADA?
Small and medium sized businesses have a responsibility to their own staff with regard to domestic violence, but often don’t have policies or ways of addressing the issues. Working with NDADA as a supporter of the charity is one way of broaching this.
Here are some ways in which you can get involved:
- Make NDADA your charity of the year
- Coffee mornings and cake sales always raise funds and NDADA will always send a member of the team to support the event
- Hold social events for your team or your clients at one of the re:store shops. Provide drinks and nibbles, let people enjoy some shopping and NDADA will provide the space for free
- Advertise in re:story magazine
- Introduce a Give As You Earn (GAYE) scheme where employees can donate direct from their salary each month, before tax