Pattern Changing Train the Trainer Facilitators Course.
This is a very full one-day PC Facilitators course for up to 12 participants with a minimum requirement of 5 participants. We prefer to deliver this course to delegates who are already providing specialist DV support for victims.
- To introduce potential pattern changing facilitators to the course
- To discuss selection of potential pattern changing participants
- To enable participants to experience some of the pattern changing exercises
- To ensure participants feel confident to teach the pattern changing course
- To share past evaluations and answer questions
The facilitators course is delivered by a practitioner who has been delivering PCC for over 10 years. She is a fully qualified IDVA and holds a teaching certificate.
Costs for the Facilitators course are £100.00 per person plus travel expenses and accommodation expenses for the trainer if necessary. The host to provide the venue. The course includes all the tools facilitators will require to deliver a PCC in their locality .
The Pattern Changing Course focuses on the woman herself and her own power to change the course of her life. Its goal is for women to begin to understand the problem of abuse and its realities for the entire family, to become aware of their lifelong patterns, to set realistic goals and to learn techniques for developing new patterns of their own choosing. The course was written and has been run by NDADA since 2001. We deliver around 8 PC courses a year to a minimum of 100 women.
For more information please call or email Sue Wallis